Are you an experienced IT Analyst looking for your next contracting opportunity?
We are looking for an IT Analyst to participate in Solution Design and Quality Assurance on an exciting project.
Job Title: IT Analyst
Rate: £350 per day
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Length: 12 months (with a view to extend)
Location: Milton Keynes
- Swiftly builds a broad business understanding and working knowledge of the IT organisation's systems, capabilities and strategy.
- Drives and assists in user requirements gathering and conduct design documentation to both an initial high level and subsequent detailed view
- Applies own knowledge and experience across the key project challenges and to effectively provide solutions, providing alternatives based on best practices and available functionality and technology
- Work with business & IT teams to facilitate definition of business cases in support of proposed solutions - to ensure projects gain support and funding
- Understands configuration dependencies and interrelationships between separate elements of the delivery programme and co-ordinates across these.
- Provides detailed functional, configuration and technical knowledge in designing solutions related to key business projects.
- Develops functional specifications and works with technical resources to complete object development and testing.
- Provision of training to end users in use of systems according to defined processes.
- Support the business in the development of acceptance criteria, test scripts and during acceptance and other related testing activities.
- May lead and coordinate the work of a small team.
- Provides leadership in the development of functional skills in others through active knowledge sharing.
- Ensure new solutions meet service needs and are successfully transitioned into \"business as usual\" service.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Broad Architectural understanding of applications.
- Experience of working with and controlling the activities of 3rd party suppliers.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; and the ability to present difficult concepts into understandable terms to all levels of the organisation
- Experience of integrating to ongoing operational systems and legacy systems.
- Experience of rolling out new applications, replacing legacy applications
- Experience of data and system integration project delivery
- Experience of Finance, Purchasing and Design solutions in a manufacturing environment
- Experience across the full System Delivery Lifecycle from capture of requirements, through functional specification, development, testing, and transition into support: evidence of personal contribution in systems analysis, design reviews, quality assurance, and service acceptance.
- Experience in providing systems support and direct contact with users to solve
- Proven ability to investigate and troubleshoot problems
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
|Remuneration:||£350 per day|
|Location:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Sector:||Technology & Digital|
|Date Added:||27 Jul 2020|
|Closing Date:||24 Aug 2020|
High street banks start building debt recovery teams to help customers deal with defaults on mortgages and consumer credit
8 Jun 2020
An inevitable consequence of the impact of COVID-19 and the lockdown is that consumers are struggling to pay mortgages, credit cards, car finance and other consumer debt on time.