Customer Service Advisor
Debt Advisor - central Leeds - £20,155 per annum + great benefits
Do you have an excellent approach to customer service and enjoy helping people?
Would you like to be part of a growing charity helping people on their journey to becoming debt free?
If you answered YES to the above, we'd love to hear from you!
Monday 18th February 2019
Monday - Friday between 9.30am -7.30pm with a day off during the week, and every Saturday between 9.30am -3.30pm
Our client is the UK'S largest provider of free independent debt advice and managed solutions. They employ over 1,500 colleagues and across their 25 year history have helped people on their journey to becoming debt free. This is an exciting time to join this customer focused team as following the last five years of sustained growth, they are working on an ambitious transformation journey which will see them changing the way they work, helping them to help even more people become debt free.
You'll support and advise clients over the phone on the most suitable solutions to their circumstances, empathising and creating a rapport while retaining an objective and realistic approach. You'll need to demonstrate excellent communication skills, along with the ability to quickly analyse and react to complex problems, recommending the most suitable solutions.
To give you the best possible start you'll spend your first six weeks in a training academy giving you the skills and knowledge you'll require to be successful.
You will have a huge impact on their success so their rewards reflect this. You will receive:
- A competitive salary and annual pay reviews
- 24 days annual leave (this increases by one day per year up to a maximum of 29), plus bank holidays
- The ability to buy and sell annual leave
- Travel season ticket loans
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Group personal pension scheme
- Westfield Health cash plan
- Employee assistance programme
- Financial planning
- Long service awards
What do we need from you?
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to show empathy and build rapport
- Customer service experience
- Resilience with the ability to deal with difficult situations
- A positive attitude and experience of being a good team player
- Problem solving and influencing skills
- Good attention to detail
- Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Experience of working towards targets or deadlines in a fast-paced environment
\"customer service\", \"customer service assistant\" , \"customer service representative\" , \"customer service advisor\", \"call centre agent\" , \"customer care\" , \"customer care advisor\" , \"customer assistant\"
|Remuneration:||£20,155 per annum|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Sector:||Retail & Consumer|
|Date Added:||02 Jan 2019|
|Closing Date:||30 Jan 2019|
To see more details on this assignment or to apply for it please join our community or login. In the first instance please make all applications through the Brightpool website so we can ensure your details are acknowledged and passed to the correct consultant.REGISTER MY INTEREST