Triage Case Handler - Crawley
Our client, a leading Financial Services organisation are looking for Triage Case Handlers to join a new remediation project based in Crawley.
Start Date: Intakes from September onwards
Rate: £120.00 per day
Duration: 18 months
The role will involve:
- Responsible for supporting a large operation in the assessment of information provided by customers.
- Following processes and procedures prescribed by the firm.
- Working toward targets and maintaining a high level of quality.
- 6 months' administration experience.
- Strong PC skills (Word, Excel, Adobe/PDF).
- Good literacy and numeracy.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good communication and letter writing skills.
- Ability to work to demanding deadlines (workflow & time management)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a rapidly changing team.
- Experience of working within an office environment.
- Basic knowledge of Financial Services Regulation and Annuities.
|Remuneration:||£120 per day|
|Location:||Crawley, West Sussex|
|Sector:||Financial Services & Professional Services - Retail Banking|
|Date Added:||01 Aug 2018|
|Closing Date:||29 Aug 2018|
To see more details on this assignment or to apply for it please join our community or login. In the first instance please make all applications through the Brightpool website so we can ensure your details are acknowledged and passed to the correct consultant.REGISTER MY INTEREST