Quality Checker - Crawley
We are currently looking for a number of contractors with Quality Checker (QC) experience to work on a past business review project at a key Financial Services client.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic large-scale operation. The role will be based in Crawley, acting as a Quality Checker, you will be responsible for ensuring that agreed upon in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications are met as part of a Past Business Review related to retirement options.
Your day-to-day activities will include:
- Checking review cases to ensure that the right outcome has been reached for the customer
- Providing feedback to help colleagues correct or improve their work
- Looking for opportunities to improve processes or customer experience through trends seen
- Liaising with operational staff to establish procedures and standards
- Experience required:
- Strong Quality Checking and / or Quality Assurance experience with a minimum of 6 months in such a role
- IT skills
- Comfortable working towards targets.
- You'll be gathering information using client systems to check work completed by the case handling teams.
- Client systems, policies and procedure training will be provided
Rate - £190.00 -£210.00 (dependant on experience and performance at interview)
Duration -9 months
Location - Crawley
Start - Intakes from September onwards
|Remuneration:||£200 per day|
|Location:||Crawley, West Sussex|
|Sector:||Financial Services & Professional Services - Life & Pensions|
|Date Added:||01 Aug 2018|
|Closing Date:||29 Aug 2018|
To see more details on this assignment or to apply for it please join our community or login. In the first instance please make all applications through the Brightpool website so we can ensure your details are acknowledged and passed to the correct consultant.REGISTER MY INTEREST