Experienced Case Handlers - Crawley
One of our key clients is recruiting a number of experienced Case Handlers to join a remediation project based in Crawley. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a technical review project run by a global professional services organisation.
Start Date: future intakes from September onwards
Rate: £170.00 per day
Duration: 9 months - commitment to the duration of the contract is expected
The role will involve:
- Reviewing past sales of Annuities
- Reviewing relevant evidence including call transcripts/written communications and then arriving at a balanced judgement
- Providing a high quality and comprehensive rationale for decisions
- Focus on good customer outcomes and treating customers fairly.
- Using a variety of in house systems to collate & manage data.
- 6 months + experience in Financial Services within a past business review or complaint handling project
- Ability to demonstrate decision making using a holistic approach and your judgement
- Strong work ethic and ability to work to achieve quality and productivity targets in a pressured environment
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient letter writing skills
- Strong literacy, numeracy and communication skills.
- Previous experience using Microsoft Office, in particular Word & Excel IT literate.
- Professionalism, empathy and integrity.
- Desirable only (not a pre-requisite to be considered):
- Relevant qualifications e.g. CF/FPC, R04 Level 4 Diploma (or working towards)
- Knowledge of Annuities & Financial Services Regulation.
|Remuneration:||£170 per day|
|Location:||Crawley, West Sussex|
|Sector:||Financial Services & Professional Services - Life & Pensions|
|Date Added:||01 Aug 2018|
|Closing Date:||29 Aug 2018|
To see more details on this assignment or to apply for it please join our community or login. In the first instance please make all applications through the Brightpool website so we can ensure your details are acknowledged and passed to the correct consultant.REGISTER MY INTEREST