PPI Admin - Data Gatherer - Night Shift - Glasgow
As a PPI Data Gatherer you will be responsible for administrative tasks, retrieving information from multiple databases and third parties. This information will then be used to respond to complaints made in relation to the mis-selling of Payment Protection Insurance (PPI).
Nightshift 3 x week - Monday - Wednesday 7p.m. - 7a.m.
£150.00 per shift / £450.00 per week, payable on a fortnightly basis. Overtime may be available at an enhanced rate.
Please note you must be available to complete a 2 week training period Monday to Friday 9a.m. - 5.30 p.m. You will join the night shift on Week 3.
Start Date: 25 February 2019
End Date: 31 December 2019
Location: Central Glasgow
To be considered you will have:
- Previous experience which requires excellent attention to detail
- Previous administrative experience
- Experience of extracting information from multiple databases
- Proven ability to work towards and achieve targets
- Financial Services experience ideal but not essential
You will be:
- Committed to working a night shift for the duration of the contract
- Able to pass stringent background checks, including a credit and criminal record check
This is a professional contract which has a 4 week notice period. You will need to provide BrightPool with information to allow background checks to be carried out.
|Remuneration:||£150 per shift|
|Sector:||Financial Services & Professional Services - Retail Banking|
|Date Added:||22 Jan 2019|
|Closing Date:||19 Feb 2019|
To see more details on this assignment or to apply for it please join our community or login. In the first instance please make all applications through the Brightpool website so we can ensure your details are acknowledged and passed to the correct consultant.REGISTER MY INTEREST