Lead Generation Manager
Working for a market leader in the provision of HR + Resourcing solutions to meet our FTSE 200 clients’ talent needs; our Lead Generation Manager will help to increase the quality and quantity of qualified leads for our sales team.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your understanding of the growing HR + Resourcing space and gain sales and marketing experience through prospect research, market intelligence gathering and campaign execution.
Location: BrightPool London office
About the role - what will you do as our Lead Generation Manager?
- Appointment making for our sales team with senior decision makers within our existing client base and targeted new accounts
- Build rapport with contacts by offering educational resources (webinar invitations, white papers, sales collateral, relevant blog articles, etc.)
- Build strong relationship with key contacts within target accounts and leverage to support sales activities
- Effectively communicate the benefits of our value proposition to potential new accounts
- Maintain an accurate “total picture” of each client, recording all prospecting activities, qualification notes and follow up activities in CRM system.
- Support Director to establish company best practices and target account research techniques
- Work with sales teams to nurture key target prospects that turn cold.
- Support sales campaigns & marketing events by creating target lists, managing responses and booking sale meeting with targeted accounts
- Provide MI reporting to track KPI’s and inform sales strategy
About you - what you will bring to the team?
- 12 months + of professional work experience gained in a sales role in the UK
- Previous telephone sales experience
- A hunger for success in a sales environment
- Enthusiastic professional attitude in dealing with clients
- Strong written and verbal communication and listening skills
- Proven ability to consistently meet or exceed assigned goals and targets
- Passion and alignment with our vision, values and operating principles
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Benefits - Lead Generation Manager
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Bonus scheme
- Excellent benefits package – gym membership, travel loan, personalised health cover, wellbeing scheme (after probationary period)
- Flexible working