Principal Consultant - London
Over the next three years, BrightPool have a vision to become a market leading agile talent solutions provider. We are therefore looking to grow our sales team and are looking for a recruitment professional with an understanding of the RPO/MSP landscapes as well as an understanding of the volume resourcing, talent acquisition or employer branding marketplaces.
Our vision will be to provide integrated agile RPO/MSP solutions working in partnerships with our clients. Our current core service offerings currently are volume contingent resourcing, mainly for the financial services market, talent consulting and volume permanent resourcing.
The role will include:
- Maintaining senior relationships with existing clients by becoming a trusted advisor as well as acting as a facilitator on regular feedback with key client stakeholders.
- Identifying challenges and opportunities within these key clients as well as being the escalation point to resolve queries effectively and efficiently.
- Consistently look at how to expand current accounts by developing strategic client development plans with other members of the sales team, ensuring the full suite of BrightPool's products are sold across our customer base.
- Deliver and win new business by building and nurturing target clients by managing a marketing plan for a product area or client base.
- Build and maintain the company's profile and brand through social media, contributing to and delivering pitches and attending relevant events to extend the client network.
- Provide monthly reporting to the company's senior management team and support the Managing Director with ad hoc project based work including customer development plans and team events.
You will be a talented, results-orientated, ambitious business winner with a proven track record in client management. You will need to be confident in networking at a senior level, have strong influencing skills, be articulate and have experience of the whole cycle from opportunity generation through to project delivery.
You will be proactive, enthusiastic and able to think and act strategically whilst maintaining a pragmatic perspective.
We offer a first-class basis salary, attractive bonus scheme along with benefits package, as well as the opportunity to progress and develop within the New Street Group.
We are a leading recruitment firm who build specialist talent pools, with offices in Harrogate and London.
We are part of the New Street Group – which is an award winning, innovative and successful group of recruitment companies specialising in identifying specialist temporary solutions as well as building talent pools for recruitment programmes (BrightPool) and interim management solutions (Interim Partners).
Our companies have been ranked as the 22nd best small company to work for in the UK and have been listed twice in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100.
Our business is a meritocracy and our culture is open, supportive and entrepreneurial.
Remuneration & applications
Salary: £ highly competitive + bonus + benefits.
We offer an attractive bonus scheme and benefits package, personal development, career opportunities and an excellent working environment. We also offer flexible working.
How to apply: