Business Development Manager
At BrightPool we are currently looking for a Business Development Manager to contribute to the overall success of the BrightPool organisation. Supporting the Client Partners and Sales Director the key purpose of this role is to achieve a best in class partnership that builds close stakeholder relationships with our clients and solves problems by providing seamless recruitment delivery solutions.
Reporting in to the Sales Director, this role will be based in our Head Office in the centre of London and will be pivotal in achieving the overall growth aligned to the business strategy
Location: BrightPool London office
New Street Group is the holding company for Interim Partners and BrightPool. BrightPool is a leading resourcing business, with a strong heritage across Financial Services providing high volume, regulatory contract solutions. Having combined our Talent Consulting arm last year, we have a clear vision to provide market leading agile talent consulting and recruitment solutions that are insight led – expanding our proposition to other businesses and sectors that encompass more of the end-to-end recruitment cycle, whilst continuing to grow our legacy business.
Over the next three years the business is looking to move towards providing integrated agile RPO/MSP solutions for clients who want to work in partnership with a provider who gives them an augmented resourcing service without losing control of the strategic imperative of resourcing.
- Support for the Client Partners (CP) in the development of thought leadership, blogs and articles to support market intelligence related to new areas of client work where we are looking to expand our revenue opportunities.
- Identification of key contacts within the client base and development of targeted marketing campaigns to drive knowledge of BrightPool (BP) and to support lead generation.
- Follow up via email or calls from marketing campaigns to set up meetings for CP’s
- Support for CP in development of client case studies and marketing collateral to support client sales activity
- Through inbound and outbound sales activity convert new business sales opportunities selling BrightPool’s agile resource solutions
- Manage inbound leads and web enquires and convert into fully qualified opportunities through online and/or face to face meetings
- Conducting fact finding calls with a consultative and professional approach to establish the prospects needs
- Keeping up to date with market knowledge around core service offerings in BP to provide insight to the Sales and resourcing functions that will directly impact on new business acquisition through online research and attending industry events.
- Generating new contacts across target industries and businesses through LI and industry networks
- Build and maintain BrightPool’s profile through development of content for social media channels
- Follow up on all marketing campaigns to support CP in meeting generation
- Supporting CP with preparation of PPT presentations for meetings to include client specific research, case study updating
- Provide monthly reporting related to new contacts identified, meetings generated, outcomes, sales campaigns, status against marketing plan and opportunities identified
- Support wider projects across the BrightPool business, including the development of new propositions and market research in conjunction with marketing team
- Updating of CDP’s where appropriate
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree level or equivalent
- A proven commercial, business development and sales track record
- Experience of a sales support or bid management role
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral), personable and able to engage current and prospective clients both face to face and over the phone
- Experience of writing and producing sales related collateral and commercially compelling proposals
- Results / Outcome focused
- Proven ability to identify qualified leads and convert them into sales
- Able to work alone and as part of a wider team
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills – PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- UK wide travel
- Ability to live the BrightPool values
How to apply
Please send your CV and a cover letter telling us why we should hire you to Angie Smith on firstname.lastname@example.org.