Sales Principal - London
BrightPool are currently looking for an experienced, senior sales professional to join their successful and growing team based in the London office.
New Street Group is the holding company for Interim Partners and BrightPool. Our group strategy is to create high quality, individually branded and complimentary recruitment and consulting companies that have the potential to become market leaders.
The BrightPool vision is to provide market leading agile talent consulting and RPO/ MSP solutions that are insight led. Over the next three years the business is looking to move towards providing integrated agile RPO/MSP solutions for clients who want to work in partnership with a provider who gives them an augmented service without losing control of the strategic imperative of resourcing.
The Sales Principal is responsible for driving revenue growth through new business development activity generated through the delivery of their sales plan which for this role is aligned to the project resourcing proposition; providing specialist, quality-assessed contract resource at scale and at speed for standalone client projects.
- Owning a sales plan that sits within a broader Sales and Business Strategy to achieve quarterly fee income targets.
- Taking ownership of the full sales lifecycle from lead generation to pitch and sign off within Project Resourcing Contingent. This will require experience of solution and commercial design.
- Working with the marketing team to design proposition specific marketing ideas in order to drive new business wins.
- Contribution to the development of strategic client development plans to identify key opportunities outside of the current client relationship to consistently expand the contact base across the client to identify fee income opportunities.
- Working closely with the account management team to facilitate the sales journey from one dimensional sales to a more integrated relationship across all product lines.
- Taking ownership of proposition specific campaign ideas that will be co-created with the marketing team. This will involve research, blog writing, thought leadership articles and commentary.
- Building and maintaining the company’s profile and brand through social media, contributing to and delivering pitches and attending relevant events to extend the client network.
To be considered you will be:
- A talented, results-orientated, ambitious business winner with a proven track record in business development and client management.
- An experienced recruitment professional with an understanding of the RPO/MSP landscapes with an ability to design volume resourcing solutions and additionally have experience of running volume contract or perm recruitment campaigns.
- Confident in networking at a senior level, have strong influencing skills, be articulate and have experience of the whole cycle from opportunity generation through to project delivery. You will be proactive, enthusiastic and able to think and act strategically whilst maintaining a pragmatic perspective.
- In return, we offer a first-class basis salary, attractive bonus scheme along with benefits package, as well as the opportunity to progress and develop within the New Street Group.
Remuneration & applications
Salary: £ highly competitive + bonus + benefits.
We offer an attractive bonus scheme and benefits package, personal development, career opportunities and an excellent working environment. We also offer flexible working.
How to apply:
Please send your CV and a cover letter telling us why we should hire you, to Angie Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org